Air Duct Cleaning
"What you can't see CAN hurt you!"
Indoor air pollutants such as pollen, mold, mildew and dust mites are common contaminants that can be found in household air ducts. These can aggravate symptoms of asthma and allergies. Our professionally trained air duct cleaning technicians
will take the following steps to thoroughly clean and sanitize your heating and air conditioning system ductwork.
- We clean the register covers to remove oil film, smoke residue and other dust-collecting substances.
- The air ducts are brushed and vacuumed clean with advanced Rotobrush equipment.
- Contaminants that circulate through the air duct system are removed.
- Video imaging cameras may be used in conjunction with the vacuum hose to show any trouble spots and verify that the job is being done properly.
- We sanitize the air duct system with an environmentally safe sanitizer, leaving behind a fresh scent.